- Single-Sign On (SSO) Enabled Accounts
- On-Campus Computers
- Emergency Notification System
Email GCC.IT@gogebic.edu with any issues.
Download the PDF version (includes pictures): Sign-In Instructions.pdf
- Navigate to Office.com: Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office
- Select the “Sign In” button
- When prompted, use your GCC Email Account and Email Password to sign in.
(This information is included in your acceptance letter.)
- Navigate to Gogebic’s Moodle login page: Moodle Sign-in
- Select the “Single Sign-On (SSO)” button
- If you have already signed into Office.com, select the corresponding ID badge that has your GCC email or student ID
- Otherwise enter in your GCC email account credentials to sign in.
- Navigate to: Sign in to Outlook (microsoftonline.com)
- Enter your Email Address and password
- Select “Sign In”
- Alternatively: You may sign into Office.com (see above) and select the "Outlook" application on the left-hand bar.
- For most phones, the easiest way to set up email is by removing the existing account and adding back the new account.
Type of Server: Exchange or Corporate
- (If it asks, the name of the server is outlook.office365.com)
UserName: Use your full GCC email address
Password: Your email password
- Enter your Student ID and password when signing into a computer on campus
(This will eventually also be your GCC email address as well, we're working on it!)
- Navigate to the MY-GCC Login Page: My GCC | Welcome to My GCC (gogebic.edu)
- Enter your Student ID and password in the space provided.
- Click the “Login” button
Note: Blackboard may not be available for register until the new semester starts
- Navigate to the Gogebic Blackboard portal: Gogebic Community College (bbcportal.com)
- Select “Sign Me Up!”
- Continue to provide your information on the page that follows
- Accept the Blackboard Connect User Agreement and select “Continue”
- Once registered, opt-in to the notifications you would like to receive.
Maintaining your password for several accounts can get confusing quickly. We are working toward a single account solution to reduce this complexity and enhance your education experience. Until then, here are some additional instructions regarding your passwords.
To change your password for all of these accounts use this link: https://reset.gogebic.edu
- Please note: The account is your Student ID#, i.e. '123456', no other account will work to reset your password.
Other Sites and Applications
Until we are able to continue integrating your student account with other services. You must manage other accounts independently. For example, changing the password for My-GCC will change only that password.